POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Electric Sheep... : More Electric Sheep... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  More Electric Sheep...
From: Marc A  Lavoie
Date: 17 Aug 2002 22:40:04
Message: <3d5f0904@news.povray.org>
After two months of too much work, I finally got back to my Electric Sheep.

Changed the neck, added a green light inside the body, orangy red light in
the eyes.

The ankles need some work.

Steven Pigeon had suggested changing the body to a white enamel (the
original was a highly reflective silver).  I think he meant something whiter
than this though.
I still like the shiny metal better from the first post a few months back.

I'm open to suggestions.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sheep_visual4.png' (281 KB)